Jan 3, 2009

Grammies Get-a-way /Denver Trip 01/01/09 to 01/04/09





Papa and I had a great time visiting with Jared, Erin, Lydia and Kaitlyn. Kaitlyn has grown so much and is so much fun with her big smiles and squeals! She sure loves Lydia! On Thursday evening we went to a cute Italian Place called 'The Saucey Noodle'. Friday the weather was beautiful, blue skies and in the low 60's. We went bowling that afternoon and then Friday evening, Tammy, Hayden & Chase came over for dinner. It was so much fun to be together. (Unfortunately Shawn was ill) Jared barbecued some great chicken! Saturday the weather changed! Was cold and snowed all afternoon and evening. Lydia had a great time playing in the snow with her friend. We watched movies and had a great time visiting. We watched the girls that evening so Jared and Erin could see a movie which they haven't done in a while! Sunday we had to say goodbye!

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad you got your picture all worked out on your title. It looks nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful family! So proud of you, my technically challenged no more friend - may you have many "gabs" and words of wisdom to share!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed seeing you guys so much! I love it when I get to see family! Love you!

    ReplyDelete